AIR SCRUBBER REMOVES DUST, DANDER, PATHOGENS TO KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE
The state-of-the-art equipment we use to ensure your indoor air quality is healthy and fresh got its start with the lowly spud. Potatoes in space, to be exact.
As part of research into growing potatoes in space, NASA developed an air scrubber to remove ethylene, a gas emitted by plants that induces the ripening process. If ethylene collects in closed quarters, it can actually contribute to vegetable rot. And thus the indoor Air Scrubber was born. It has been perfected and modified for modern, earthbound use. Today, Stallion technicians can install the literally space-age technology in your home to make sure your family is breathing the highest quality air.
Here are five things to know about the evolution of the Air Scrubber, and how it can benefit you and your family:
- Friendly cleaners. The Air Scrubber Plus for home uses metals that, when exposed to ultraviolet light, actually send out charged hydrogen peroxides and other naturally occurring antimicrobials known as “friendly cleaners.” These can hunt down pathogens and particulates and smelly airborne compounds such as smoke and pet dander.
- Duct placement. The ActivePure technology is installed in home heating and cooling ducts.
- Targets pathogens. Scientific studies have concluded that the Air Scrubber can also remove dangerous pathogens from circulation such as MRSA and E.coli. It is also effective at corralling mold and mildew.
- Protects HVAC. The clumping capabilities of the negative ions released by the scrubber mean that the clusters of indoor contaminants typically cannot pass through air filters. This saves wear and tear on your blowers and coils and saves you money through its more efficient operation.
- Eases allergies. The technology can also reduce the amounts of pet dander in the home, easing breathing for those with asthma or allergies.
Dust mites, insect droppings, mold, mildew, fine particles and possibly pathogens are circulating through your home. They may be out of sight, but they should not be out of mind. Contact Stallion today for more information on this amazing piece of space technology we can use to improve your indoor air quality.