GIANNONE’S SERVICE EXPERTS CAN HELP YOU UPGRADE FOR LESS
Did your Philadelphia furnace barely make it through winter? Maybe it’s not heating as fast or as well as it used to. Or maybe you got hit with surprisingly high energy bills last summer, and you’re not looking forward to turning on the air conditioning when things get hot.
If you think your heating or air conditioning system is on its last legs, your neighborhood HVAC experts at Stallion Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can help. Early spring is an ideal time to replace your heating and air conditioning systems, and a new, energy-efficient system will pay for itself over time.
But if you’re looking at the price tag for a new unit and wondering how you’ll afford it, there is help for that, too. Rebate programs through our local energy companies can take some of the strain off your wallet. And your over-time energy cost savings will take care of the rest.
Here are a few of the energy-efficient rebates available to Philadelphia homeowners.
- Central Air Conditioning: The local electric utility offers an $85/ton rebate on new, qualifying energy-efficient air conditioning systems.
- Maintenance: The local electric utility also offers a $25 rebate on air conditioning maintenance, helping your system run with maximum efficiency this summer.
- Gas Furnace: Our local Philadelphia natural gas utility offers a $500 rebate on new, qualifying gas furnaces with an AFUE efficiency rating of 94 percent or greater.
- Natural Gas Conversion: There are also local rebates available for switching to natural gas, plus rebates for qualifying natural gas appliances.
- Heat Pump and Central AC: There is a seasonal energy savings partner coalition rebate available when you upgrade your full heat pump and central air conditioning system, offering sliding-scale savings on qualifying energy-efficient installations, such as:
- $1,000 on a 20.0 or higher SEER, 8.5 HSPF, 12.5 EER or higher heat pump system.
- $1,000 on a 20.0 or higher SEER, 12.5 EER or higher central air conditioning system
GET AN ESTIMATE
Our service experts can help you identify the best systems for your needs, and they’ll give you a heads up about any rebate or financing opportunities you may qualify for. We want our neighbors to get the best value they can and take advantage of all the great rebate programs out there right now.If you think it might be time to replace or upgrade your home’s systems for cost-saving energy efficiency, contact Stallion today at (215) 461-3635