GIANNONE’S INDOOR AIR QUALITY EXPERTS CAN HELP STOP THE SNEEZES
We’re finally seeing warmer temperatures here in Philadelphia, but spring isn’t good news for everyone. If you or a loved one is prone to allergies or asthma, spring can be miserable. For some people, annoying allergy symptoms like coughing, sneezing and itchy eyes are just a normal spring. For others, pollen season can mean potentially dangerous breathing difficulties.
But there are steps you can take at home or with a professional indoor air quality expert that will help you breathe a little easier this spring.
CREATE A SAFE HAVEN
There are some steps you can take on your own to make your home an oasis of great indoor air quality. That way, when you take a break from the outdoors, it’s a real break and not more of the same.
- Clean frequently and use a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter.
- Switch your HVAC filter for a higher quality model. Stallion can recommend a brand.
- Go green with plenty of houseplants that can act as natural air purifiers.
ASK A PRO
Many people don’t know that the air inside their homes can be even worse than the air outside. Without proper filtration and circulation, allergens can build up inside with no way to escape. Your home, especially for an allergy sufferer during pollen season, should be a safe haven where you can take a break from pollen, not a place that makes your condition worse.
Our indoor air quality experts at Stallion Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can make recommendations for your HVAC system to ban pollen and other pesky allergens from your home this season, including:
- Regular maintenance and tune-ups to make sure your air is circulating well with fresh, clean, high-quality filters.
- Whole-home air cleaners to catch smaller particles like pollen and pet dander that a standard filter won’t.
- Whole-home air sanitizing systems that use ultraviolet light to disinfect the air of contaminants like germs, mold and pollen.
We want all our Philadelphia neighbors to have the most pleasant spring possible, indoors and outdoors. If you would like to find out more about our indoor air quality services, call Stallion today at (215) 461-3635 or contact us online.